Patient Discounts Programs
We offer a number of everyday discounts for patients in need of high quality medical cannabis*
New Patient Discount
New patients will receive 25% off their first order. Not combinable with other patient discount programs.
Visit Ayr Watertown within 90 days of becoming a medical patient or receiving your re-certification and receive a punch card worth $200! The card will contain four punches, each for $50 off of $150, to be used over the course of any four visits within 90 days of becoming a new medical patient or re-certification! Valid for in-store purchases only.*
Veterans of the Armed Forces and retired first responders save 20% on all products. To qualify, show your active Military ID or DD-214 form to your Patient Advocate at checkout.*
We offer a 10% discount for patients with demonstrated financial hardship.*
Senior Patient Discount
Patients age 65+ receive a 10% discount on all products.
15% Off Student Discount. Must show valid current student identification with your name, school, photo, and validity dates.
Cannabis Industry Discount
We give back to those who work within the cannabis industry. This discount is valid at our Watertown location.*
Frank's Friends Initiative-Compassionate Discount
The Frank's Friends initiative provides patients with documented verified financial hardship and a diagnosis of HIV/AIDS, 50% off all Ayr Watertown items, 20% off all 3rd-party items at our Ayr Watertown location.
UFCW Member Discount
Union Discount 10% of all in-house cannabis products
We cannot combine discounts but will gladly honor whichever discount to which a patient is entitled that affords the greatest discount. Discounts, promotions, specials are subject to change without notice.
*New patient & Re-Certification Discounts: Limit 1 per customer per year. Discounts are valid in Watertown. The final order total must exceed $150 after discounts have been applied. Must present the card at the time of purchase. Ayr Watertown reserves the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this promotion at any time. No cash value. Medical Cannabis Program sales only. Expires within 90 days of receiving a medical card or re-certification.
*Veterans Discount: The Veterans discount is only for active, reserve, retired or disabled veterans of the armed forces and first responders. To qualify, show your active Military ID or DD-214 form to your Patient Advocate at checkout.
*Student Discount: 15% Off Student Discount. Must show valid current student identification with your name, school, photo, and validity dates.
*Patient Hardship: To be enrolled in our program, you’ll need:.
1) A valid Masshealth Eligibility Letter or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Card
2) Proof of verifiable income below 300% of Federal Poverty Level guidelines
*Cannabis Industry Discount: To qualify for a Cannabis Industry Discount:
– Medical Patients must bring their valid MA RMD Agent card with them to Ayr Watertown or present an image of their valid MA RMD Agent card
*Frank’s Friends Initiative – Compassionate Discount: To qualify: patients must bring a signed note from a physician who has had an ongoing relationship in treating the patient’s HIV/AIDS or a copy of the HIV/AIDS diagnosis from their certifying healthcare provider. Patients must also bring one of the four pieces of documentation for verified financial hardship to qualify. This includes:
1. Official MassHealth acceptance letter for the current year, or official MassHealth redetermination letter for the current year
2. SSI benefit verification letter for the current year,
3. SNAP Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) statement from the current year
4. State or federal tax return from this year or last year.
*UFCW Member Discount: Ayr Watertown is proud to be the first cannabis company in Massachusetts to voluntarily unionize, partnering with the UFCW local 1445. As a Union Shop, we are proud to offer a discount at Ayr Watertown to Massachusetts UFCW members who are also registered MMJ Patients with active medical marijuana cards and active registration with the state of MA.
– 10% off all in-house cannabis products
– 10% discount is not to be combined with other discounts, offers, or sale prices.
– Proof of membership includes a digital membership card or pay stub
Members who qualify:
– UFCW member
– Must show proof of membership at point of purchase
– Proof of membership includes a digital membership card
– Must be a current registered MMJ patient with the state of Massachusetts
– Must have an active registration in MassCip and an active physical medical card.